Ferronordic Machines is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment and Terex Trucks in Russia. The company began its operations in June 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia and is today well established in all federal districts with more than 60 outlets and approximately 700 employees.
In addition to distributing and providing aftermarket support to Volvo Construction Equipment machines, the company has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks as well as dealer for Volvo Penta in certain parts of Russia. The company has also signed up some other high quality brands such as LogSet and several attachment manufacturers. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets.
- Interim report January to June 2015
- Delårsrapport januari – juni 2015
- Volvo CE news. Improved profitability at Volvo CE despite significant market headwinds
- Demo show was held on Construction Day in Kaluga
- Ferronordic Machines participates in opening of asphalt manufacturing complex in Kaluga
- Ferronordic Machines will take part in exhibition "Russian Coal and Mining - 2015" in Novokuznetsk
- All news
Authorized dealer of Renault Trucks
Official dealer of Terex Trucks
Official dealer of Volvo Penta
Official dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment
Authorized dealer of Volvo Trucks