Ferronordic Machines is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment and Terex Trucks in Russia. The company began its operations in June 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia and is today well established in all federal districts with more than 70 outlets and over 750 employees.
In addition to distributing and providing aftermarket support to Volvo Construction Equipment machines, the company has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks as well as dealer for Volvo Penta in certain parts of Russia. The company has also signed up some other high quality brands such as LogSet and several attachment manufacturers. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets.
- Year-end Report January - December 2014
- Bokslutskommuniké januari–december 2014
- Ferronordic Machines took part in round table “Road construction – Far East – 2015”
- Volvo CE news. Volvo EC170D is a powerful partner for demanding jobs
- Happy New Year!
- Ferronordic Machines becomes official dealer of Terex Trucks in Russia
- All news