Ferronordic Machines is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Terex Trucks and Dressta in Russia. The company began its operations in June 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia and is today well established in all federal districts with more than 60 outlets and approximately 700 employees.
In addition to distributing and providing aftermarket support to Volvo Construction Equipment machines, the company has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks as well as dealer for Volvo Penta in certain parts of Russia. The company has also signed up some other high quality brands and several attachment manufacturers. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets.
- Ferronordic Machines extra bolagsstämma den 10 oktober 2016
- Ferronordic Machines extraordinary general meeting on 10 October 2016
- Customer Events in Republic of Adygea
- Ferronordic Machines to become distributor of Rottne Industri AB
- Ferronordic Machines utses till distributör för Rottne Industri AB
- Ferronordic Machines AB gives notice to attend extraordinary general meeting
- All news
of Renault Trucks
Official dealer of Terex Trucks
Official dealer of Dressta
Official dealer of Volvo Penta
Official dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment
Authorized dealer of Volvo Trucks