Ferronordic is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Terex Trucks, Dressta, Mecalac and Rottne in Russia. In certain parts of the country, Ferronordic has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks and dealer for Volvo Penta. The company began its operations in 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia. The company is well established in all federal districts with 74 outlets and more than 800 employees. Ferronordic’s vision is to be regarded as the leading service and sales company in the CIS markets. The ordinary shares in Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The preference shares in the company are listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. The company has appointed Avanza Bank AB as its Certified Advisor.
- Invitation to Ferronordic’s capital markets day
- Ferronordic investor presentation 27 April 2018
- Press release - Notice of annual general meeting in Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) 2018
- Press release - Ferronordic's annual report 2017
- Press release Ferronordic Machines AB Year-end Report January - December 2017
- Press Release Ferronordic Machines Investor Presentation 22 February 2018