Ferronordic Machines —
Ferronordic Machines is the Authorized Dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment in Russia.
The company began its operations in June 2010, has expanded rapidly across Russian and today is well established in all seven feredal districts with more than 70 own outlets and over 700 employees. In addition to distributing and providing aftermarket support to Volvo Construction Equipment machines, the Company has also been appointed Aftermarket Dealer for Volvo Trucks as well as Dealer for Volvo Penta in certain parts of Russia.
The Company has also signed up some other high quality brands such as LogSet and several attachment manufacturers. The Vision of the Company is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets.
- Ferronordic Machines opens new service station in Kazan
- Interim Report Jan-Sep 2014
- Delårsrapport Jan-Sep 2014
- Changes to Volvo Construction Equipment’s product line
- Förändringar i Volvo Construction Equipments Produktlinje
- Volvo CE news. Earnings rise on flat sales in Volvo CE’s Q3
- All news