Ferronordic is the authorized dealer of Volvo CE, Terex Trucks, Dressta, Mecalac and Rottne in Russia. In certain parts of the country, Ferronordic has also been appointed as aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks and dealer for Volvo Penta. Ferronordic began its operations in 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia. The group is well established in all federal districts with 77 outlets and more than 850 employees. Ferronordic’s vision is to be regarded as the leading service and sales company in the CIS markets. The shares in Ferronordic are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) Interim Report January - June 2018
- Press Release - Ferronordic investor presentation 10 August 2018
- Capital markets day, 12 June 2018: Ferronordic presents its work with digitalization, employees and compliance
- Press release - Redemption of preference shares
- Press Release Annual General Meeting 2018
- Press Release Ferronordic Machines AB Interim Report January to March 2018