Ferronordic is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment and Terex Trucks in Russia. It is also the official distributor of Dressta and Rottne in Russia. Ferronordic has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks in certain parts of Russia. The company began its operations in 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia. The company is well established in all federal districts with approximately 70 outlets and almost 800 employees. The vision of Ferronordic is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets. The preference shares of Ferronordic Machines AB are listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. The company has appointed Avanza Bank AB as its Certified Advisor.
- Ferronordic’s Annual General Meeting 2017
- Ferronordics årsstämma 2017
- Pressmeddelande Delårsrapport Januari-Mars 2017
- Press Release Interim Report January-March 2017
- Pressmeddelande Ferronordic Machines AB publicerar årsredovisning för 2016 och kallar till årsstämma den 19 maj 2017
- Press Release Ferronordic Machines AB publishes 2016 annual report and gives notice to attend the Annual General Meeting on 19 May 2017
- All news