1. Data controller: The data controller pursuant to the applicable data protection regulation, GDPR, is Ferronordic AB (org. nr 556748-7953, address: Nybrogatan 6, 114 34 Stockholm). Ferronordic’s primary contact in privacy matters is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data: Ferronordic processes personal data regarding various persons who have been registered as recipients of Ferronordic’s press releases and other distributions of company news, invitations, etc. The personal data processed consist of contact details like, inter alia, names, email addresses and telephone numbers. The processing of these personal data is based on consent from the recipients.
3. Collection of data: Ferronordic may collect personal data through different means, partly directly from the user, and partly when the user registers as a recipient of our distributions.
4. Sharing of data: In order to provide the services described above, the said personal data is shared with our distribution service provider, currently Cision Sweden.
6. Privacy rights: A user has the right to access personal data that Ferronordic holds about him or her. A user has the right to correct, update or remove their personal data at any time. Please send requests regarding the abovementioned rights to Ferronordic at email@example.com